We release KeccakTools v2.0, a set of C++ classes that can help analyze Keccak. Besides some minor improvements since v1.1, the default number of rounds of the Keccak-f permutation has been adapted to the new Keccak specifications.
As a reminder, KeccakTools currently supports:
- the implementation of the seven Keccak-f permutations, from Keccak-f to Keccak-f, possibly with a specified number of rounds;
- the implementation of the inverses of the seven Keccak-f permutations;
- the generation of look-up tables for Keccak-f;
- the generation of GF(2) equations of the round functions and step mappings in the Keccak-f's and their inverses;
- the generation of optimized C code for the round functions, including lane complementing and bit interleaving techniques;
- the implementation of the sponge construction using any transformation or permutation, and of the Keccak sponge function family.
The code is documented with comments in the Doxygen format. The documentation can also be browsed online.